Standard Care Plan
The Standard Care Plan is a traditional medical plan with defined benefits and Out of Hospital Family Limits.
Out of hospital benefits are limited and grouped by service under individual limits. Unless it is a Prescribed Minimum Benefit (PMB), all benefits are paid at 100% of the Scheme Reimbursement Rate (SRR):
- The SRR is based on the previously negotiated rate between medical schemes and providers
- Providers are entitled to charge above the SRR
- Members are encouraged to request the actual costs of services before purchasing them and to compare with the SRR
- Obtain a quotation from your provider and call 0860 222 633 to receive an estimate of the SRR
- Members may negotiate a better rate with their provider
Hospital cover is unlimited and paid at 100% of SRR.
|Member||Adult dependant||Child dependant|
|R2 470||R2 470||R745|