1. All content made available on the Site (for example, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software) belongs to Anglo Medical Scheme, unless we expressly state that it is not and is protected by South African and international law . In addition, the compilation of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of Anglo Medical Scheme and is protected by South African and international copyright laws.
2. Except if permitted under this or another agreement with Anglo Medical Scheme no portion of the Site may be copied or transmitted via any means available now or in the future.
3. Any unauthorised use, alteration or dissemination of the information or content on the Site is prohibited.
4. You agree that if you breach the terms of this clause 8, Anglo Medical Scheme will have the right to claim damages against you, which will include the right to claim special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages. Anglo Medical Scheme will also be allowed to claim for loss of profits and loss of business and will to recover all legal costs on a scale as between attorney and own client.
5. Nothing on the Site should be regarded as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without Anglo Medical Scheme's prior written permission and/or that of any third party.
6. Anglo Medical Scheme tries to ensure that the most sophisticated technology protects the information on the Site. However, Anglo Medical Scheme cannot be held responsible for any consequences that may result from the unlawful breach of copyright or unlawful dissemination of information by third parties copying information off the Site. If you suspect a breach or where a breach may have taken place and this comes to your knowledge, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can address the problem.