1. The Site and all information, content, tools and materials are provided by Anglo Medical Scheme on an “as is” and “and available” basis, unless we inform you in writing.
2. Anglo Medical Scheme does not guarantee the operation of the Site or the information, content, tools or materials on the Site. You agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
3. Anglo Medical Scheme does not guarantee that (I) the Site; (ii) the information, content, tools or materials included on the Site; (iii) the Anglo Medical Scheme servers; or (iv) that any electronic communications sent by us are free from viruses or other harmful components. Anglo Medical Scheme will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from your use of the Site or from any information, content, tools or materials included on or otherwise made available to you through the Site, including for direct, incidental, punitive and/or consequential damages.
4. We are fully committed to providing you with the best possible service. However, we are not responsible for:
4.1. any interrupted, delayed or failed transmission, storage or delivery of information due to a power failure, equipment or software malfunction, natural disasters, fire, labour unrest, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Discovery; or
4.2. Any inaccurate, incomplete or inadequate information obtained from the Site supplied by you.
5. Neither will we be responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damages that may arise from:
5.1. Any of the events described in this paragraph or the paragraphs above
5.2. Your actions or omissions that result in a breach of this user agreement;
5.3. Any links to other websites from the Site. You also acknowledge that we cannot control the content of or the products offered on those websites;
5.4. a denial of access to the website should we believe or have reason to believe that you are conducting activities that are illegal, abusive, would attack the integrity of the website or put Anglo Medical Scheme in disrepute; or
5.5. Your reliance on any of the information, content, tools or materials that you obtain from the Site.
6. It is very important that you acknowledge and understand that the information included on the Site should not to be regarded as either advice or an intermediary service in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act of 2002. -.
7. To the extent that clinical information may be provided on the Site, it is based on best practice and on current recommendations and guidelines. These obviously change from time to time. The information provided should by no means replace the advice of a registered healthcare provider. You should not discontinue any treatment you may be receiving on the basis of information reflected on this site without first consulting your healthcare provider. You should also seek professional advice immediately should any symptoms you may be experiencing persist.